Company Data Archive
Enhancement for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Company Data Archive (CDA) is an ideal way to move historical information from your ‘live’ company to an ‘archive’ company. Archiving your data will reduce the size of your live company database and improve system performance while posting, running reports, performing file maintenance, and day-to-day use of Dynamics GP.
Why Do You Need To Archive?
Company Data Archive can increase performance while posting or running reports, streamline your data by eliminating clutter, enable faster upgrades & backups, reduce hardware costs & optimize disk space and easily view historical data with cross-company inquiries.
Find Out More About Company Data Archive
Features & Benefits
How CDA Works
Benefits of Archiving
Company Data Archive allows you to move data form a live company in Microsoft Dynamics GP to an archive company. The benefits of archiving your historical data include:
- Streamlining your database by eliminating clutter in inquiries and reports by condensing your data set to contain only new/relevant data.
- No more scrolling through old transactions.
- Increase Dynamics GP performance. Including: improved postings, lookup times, report generation and other GP performances by reducing the size of the tables in the live company.
- Faster upgrades and backups.
- Less data in the live company means less time spent upgrading and running back-ups and restore processes.
- Optimize disk space and reduce hardware costs by archiving data onto a different server or less expensive disk drive, freeing up space on higher performance storage devices.
Partners & Customers
Request a Demo - Company Data Archive