Engagement Leader / Project Manager
Job Location: Remote Position, USA
Project Manager / Engagement Leader
Committed to successful outcomes, Professional Advantage has delivered business improvements through Financial Management Software, Business Intelligence, ERP Systems, CRM Software, Retail Systems, BPM, Infrastructure and Collaboration software solutions to over 1000 clients. We strive to streamline the operations and contribute to the growth of our clients through our software solutions and their enhancement. Hiring the very best staff is critical to ours and our clients’ success.
Self-Sufficient, Confident, Diligent and highly Motivated - these are some of the qualities we look for in people. You are a go-getter, who can turn requirements into realities. Our employees are people who love what they do for a living, and want to work for a company where they are given the opportunity to excel.
Essential: You are a go-getter, able to see what needs to happen and then make it happen.
You should be able to;
- Architect business process and people excellence in the Implementation Planning phase.
- Ensure business process and people excellence in delivery.
- Take overall responsibility for a successful implementation team working environment and open communication.
- Be on time, on budget, to deliver quality project implementations, and take overall project delivery responsibility.
- Produce and manage project plans.
- QA of the required implementation documents and ensure that all responsibilities and assumptions are stored and definitive.
- Maintain scope control and change management.
- Identify and pursue all sign-offs that affect milestones.
- Manage problem resolution.
- Identify, delegate and control resources involved in resolution.
- Project costing, estimating and billing.
- Manage internal and external project resources.
- Development and contribution to the PA Methodology
- Contribution to the management of the Consulting Team
- Complete project reviews
- Ensure client referrals.
- Good understanding of development implementations
- Be proactive in your project management technique and identify or anticipate issues and rectify them before they become problems.
- MS Project proficient
- MS Visio proficient
A background in Financial Software or Accounting would be desirable.
With offices in United States, Australia, the United Kingdom and Asia, we deliver successful solutions across multiple solutions including: Staffing, Business Intelligence, ERP Systems and CRM Software. Thousands of clients have experienced the Professional Advantage difference, and we have won a multitude of awards for our products and services.
Client focused and committed to successful outcomes for everything we do, Professional Advantage deliver robust solutions aimed at improving performance at all levels, and we are not happy unless our clients are happy. To do all this we need the very best staff, people who love what they do and people who want to be given the opportunity to do their best.
What sort of people fit in at Professional Advantage?
Everyone at Professional Advantage is self-sufficient, highly motivated and can work independently, with or without supervision. You are not the sort of person who waits to be told what to do, you can see the objective, use your intellect to visualize the solution, and can turn ideas into realities; this is a dynamic environment and people here have a can-do, collaborative attitude where you will never be short of help when you need it.
You must be willing and able to make your contribution at all levels, without being afraid of being put off; no one ever gets ignored at Professional Advantage for trying to make a contribution. Smart, professional and confident are essential attributes, as are pride in your work and loving what you do for a living. You should be the type of person who is self-aware and able to identify areas of self-improvement, act on that, and not be afraid to put your hand up if you need help or understanding.
If you are interested in working at Professional Advantage email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Advantage is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veterans status.